Elias and Mia playing their "clarinets" as Hailey calls them...Don't worry, apple cider people!
Trying to get three boys all born in the same month approximately 21 months ago in the same picture, and nobody is crying, falling, or eating!?!?!? WOW!
That photographer is fast!
My New Year started off great with a haircut! My mommy is teaching herself how to use Daddy's clippers so she can forever cut my hair. See...I don't care right now if she misses a few or it runs a little long since I am still the one who regularly rubs syrup in my hair!
We got to have the Bachtel's and Kate and Logan and Granny come over yesterday(not sure why and I don't care) and there was some major jumping action followed by Daddy's yummy food, followed by some much needed man time with Logan and Jack (ie cars trucks cars trucks).
Today Mommy, Hailey, and I went to Home Depot with Granny to pick out some very pink paint for her wall...GIRLS! It's not my Mommy's favorite, but my sister..well, she's another story. Enjoy our newest pics while they last since Mommy has to go back to work on Monday. Oh, and we're going to the park tomorrow with Mommy's friend who happens to have two sons...my kind of friend!
Love,
Elias

No comments:
Post a Comment