Somehow our mom can post ANOTHER entry in December!??!!? How come this lady has time sometimes ( but not often) and how come most of the time we go to our daycare and sometimes we get to sleep in till 7:30?!?!?!? What the heck kind of job is that? UGHGHGH! Get it straight lady...either you do have to work or not. And school? And the "my kids" conversations...dugh, does she not know her kids are here at home? ADULTS!
Christmas was good for everyone...Adam and clan came over Christmas Eve and spent the night (apparently 1 mile is far too far to drive in the am when there is Santa on the brain). Granny made sure she was at our house nice and early (with pj's on even!) and we tore into all of our goods. There were definately a few favorites, but we enjoyed all of them. Mommy loved her new shiny bracelet from Daddy (he tried to sneak it into her stocking, but me being 4.. I announced that there is no way that was from Santa because I saw Daddy wrap it!) I loved my Leapfrog handheld thing that Santa delivered and also my stroller, doll, and clothes that several people contributed to. My brothers favorite, well...trucks, trucks, trucks, trucks, shall I go on? Oh, and his Hot Wheels tricycle that can't be pushed by his own power yet because his legs are about as long as mine. Granny's favorite, probably her new TV Uncle Adam got her....Daddy got Raiders stuff...hard to find in Texas!
Oh, did I forget to mention our new tent? Well, Uncle Adam arrived a few days before Christmas with his big huge truck that has lots of wheels (and my brother was SUPER excited to see!) and delivered a tent for us that someone gave him at a job...said it was in perfect condition. Why the heck would I want a huge tent in our backyard?!?!??!
They may have tricked me a little...Uncle Adam put it together on Christmas and I was very determined to believe those liars till I saw the net go up around it. I am one smart cookie...don't lie to me adults!!!!! (Mommy has forgotten to take pictures, but in case you are believing them like I did, it's really a trampoline!)
We celebrated with the Bachtel's on Sunday and the kids exchanged books, toys and pj's. We are having more people over tomorrow for the New Year, so I'm sure Mommy will be taking some pics of that tent then!

No comments:
Post a Comment